Tried to schedule an appointment with my doctor to have check up due to health problems i am currently having to include stopping breathing and gagging at night while i sleep. was told couldn't see me until august 10. That is literally 4 months away. Makes me wonder if this is because

of the insurance i have. I may be dead by then. Then wonder why people like me hate doctors.i cant even go to er for this because they'll just tell me to see my family physician and hand me a bill for 1,500. Thanks Cleveland clinic for absolutely nothing.

signed on the hunt for a new doctor for me and my family

This reviewer shared experience about "dont seem to care that im having a health issue that cant wait 4 months" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cleveland Clinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cleveland Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Cleveland Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments