1.2
Additional Fees

I was seeing an obgyn. All preventative care is supposed to be covered under insurance.

My Doctor, Laura Rauser said I needed an additional test. When the nurse called to schedule it, I asked if there would be an associated fee. The nurse said she didn’t think so, and I scheduled the test. She did a 30sec pregnancy test, that I didn’t need or ask for, and then the scheduled test.

Three weeks later, I got a bill for $310. That is a drop in the bucket for what they charged my insurance, but I was baffled why I wa sin her office for less than 15 min, yet somehow had racked up $1500 in charges, especially when I had asked if there would be associated fees. Well that 30 sec pregnancy test cost $500. Really??

Now after paying the full bill to Cleveland Clinic, I am getting collection notices from Fairview Hospital- which I didn’t visit, but ran some of the “tests”. I’ve called the Clinic, talked to people, nothing has helped.

I will NEVER go back! I’d drive an hour to go to doctors in Summa Care in Akron!

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Procedure.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments