I went to the Cleveland Clinic in August of 2013. My family pressured me to go so I did.

I drove from Indiana to see Dr. Bingaman. I have pain down my left leg and sitting in a car is one of the most painful things to me. They assigned him even though his specialty is epilepsy, why when I was there for spinal issues?

He came in looked at the MRI for seconds, told me he saw nothing and then proceeded to tell me about the pain program. This is the part I'm still mad about. When I complained to the patient care person he said he told me about the pain program. He told me how no one from out of state ever makes it through the program so there was no reason for him to even refer me, he said this several times.

If it was easy to see the problem I would not have gone all the way across Ohio when sitting in a car is agony. He could have cared less why I was there and left while I was still trying to ask him questions. When I got the MRI report sent to me I found out that I have had a compression fracture in my spine. He didn't even ask me if I knew about it or tell me that I had it.

Don't bother with the Cleveland Clinic unless you know what's wrong because they aren't interested in trying to figure out what is not obvious. The only good thing about the Cleveland Clinic is the red coat staff, they are the best.

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Neurosurgery Doctor.

Comments