1.8
Additional Fees

On Dec 29, 2016 my mother was knocked to the floor by the revolving door at Cleveland Clinic-Chestnut Commons, receiving a deep laceration to her head. The Cleveland Clinic people there not take care of her, told me to take her (in my car) to an ER.

A year and two appeals later, and they have refused ANY compensation - they did not pay for ANY of the hospital bills or ambulance rides that resulted from the injury, in spite of witnesses, video evidence of their fault, on their property. .

These people are not about health care - they are about making money. They clearly violated the Hippocratic oath: noxamvero et maleficium propulsabo, Be warned!

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Devastating permanent harm to many.

Comments

Don't belive the hype on Cleveland clinics tv advertisements. Male nurses are pigs.

They tied me to the bed rails for 5 days in ICU. Emergency did save my life, I came close to dying but was treated so bad in ICU I will never so back to Cleveland Clinic Weston after 12 years with Cleveland Clinic. Since I came home I have tried to get my primary doctor to call me (Dr Kerry Ann Miller) She will not talk to me and no other doctor on staff has called me to see how I am doing.

They treat patients who they see but don't give a darn about them, Doctors there just want to get there pay checks every week. What happend to caring and compassionate doctors you won't fin one at Cleveland Clinic.