Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries.The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions.
Strip on bottom of door is hanging partially off, my mother is on blood thinners and I worried that she would get cut! The sink was OMG. The toilet even worse. It had greenish gray stuff growing on the lip of the bowl where clothing or skin could touch it!
Soap dispensers were empty the entire time we were there and everything was just nasty dirty!
We were treated to 3rd world class accommodations.Outside H5003/04 Shame on CC for dirty filthy conditions in a hospital!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Over staffed
- Filthy family bathroom
- Performing major surgery w o having a rm avail
- Reason of review:
- The family was not taken into consideration and provided filthy bathroom privileges.
- Product or service
- Cleveland Clinic Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."