Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries.The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions.
Strip on bottom of door is hanging partially off, my mother is on blood thinners and I worried that she would get cut! The sink was OMG. The toilet even worse. It had greenish gray stuff growing on the lip of the bowl where clothing or skin could touch it!
Soap dispensers were empty the entire time we were there and everything was just nasty dirty!
We were treated to 3rd world class accommodations.Outside H5003/04 Shame on CC for dirty filthy conditions in a hospital!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Over staffed
- Filthy family bathroom
- Performing major surgery w o having a rm avail
- Reason of review:
- The family was not taken into consideration and provided filthy bathroom privileges.
- Product or service
- Cleveland Clinic Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."