Richfield, Ohio
2.0

Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries.The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions.

Strip on bottom of door is hanging partially off, my mother is on blood thinners and I worried that she would get cut! The sink was OMG. The toilet even worse. It had greenish gray stuff growing on the lip of the bowl where clothing or skin could touch it!

Soap dispensers were empty the entire time we were there and everything was just nasty dirty!

We were treated to 3rd world class accommodations.Outside H5003/04 Shame on CC for dirty filthy conditions in a hospital!

This person wrote the review because of "the family was not taken into consideration and provided filthy bathroom privileges." of cleveland clinic sanitary conditions from Cleveland Clinic and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cleveland Clinic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was over staffed, filthy family bathroom and performing major surgery w o having a rm avail. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cleveland Clinic for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments

They say hospital are the most germy places ever..most people don't think that because..it's a hospital.

.......is there a window by that tree in the first picture?

?I've had a few of those over the years and they keep dying