Family Not Treated "World Class" by Cleveland Clinic

Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries.The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions.

Strip on bottom of door is hanging partially off, my mother is on blood thinners and I worried that she would get cut! The sink was OMG. The toilet even worse. It had greenish gray stuff growing on the lip of the bowl where clothing or skin could touch it!

Soap dispensers were empty the entire time we were there and everything was just nasty dirty!

We were treated to 3rd world class accommodations.Outside H5003/04 Shame on CC for dirty filthy conditions in a hospital!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Over staffed
    • Filthy family bathroom
    • Performing major surgery w o having a rm avail

Reason of review:
The family was not taken into consideration and provided filthy bathroom privileges.
Product or service
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 15 #1144927

They say hospital are the most germy places ever..most people don't think that because. .it's a hospital. there a window by that tree in the first picture? ? I've had a few of those over the years and they keep dying

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.