Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries.The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions.
Strip on bottom of door is hanging partially off, my mother is on blood thinners and I worried that she would get cut! The sink was OMG. The toilet even worse. It had greenish gray stuff growing on the lip of the bowl where clothing or skin could touch it!
Soap dispensers were empty the entire time we were there and everything was just nasty dirty!
We were treated to 3rd world class accommodations.Outside H5003/04 Shame on CC for dirty filthy conditions in a hospital!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Over staffed
- Filthy family bathroom
- Performing major surgery w o having a rm avail
- Reason of review:
- The family was not taken into consideration and provided filthy bathroom privileges.
- Product or service
- Cleveland Clinic Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."