3.7
Additional Fees

Today the 8/16/17 I went to the cleveland clinic main campus room/suit A60 and I thought my baby appoitment at 10:30 but when I get there at 9:30 the person did not let me know that my appoitment is really at 2:30.I waited for whole hour and they told me that the doctor is not there.

if they told me that he is not there when i checked in I did not had to pay for parking. Now I have to pay for parking two time. Dum *** people. I hate you people give me my refund for parking.

why why why don't they have mouth to speak.I'm very sad and mad.

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Customer Care.

I didn't like: Front desk people at a60 suite at main campus.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Dallas Fleming, Cleveland Clinic Cleveland Clinic "Dr. Fleming is an old-school, take another pill doctor. He doesn't listen to patients, he interrupts as patient is answering a question he asked and did not even look at..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more