Paige Morris Calls herself a Medically Qualified Medical Doctor.Her Specialty is Internal Medicine.

However, if you want your HIPAA Rights Violated and feel dehumanized then you will do well with her Kind Care. She is working very diligently to Destroy The Good Name Of THE CLEVELAND CLINIC. Dr. Morris has demonstrated that she is not qualified to Practice Medicine as Taught in The Finest of Schools of Medicine this Country has to offer.

She is big on herself and thinks she is the BEST IN THE BUSINESS. Personally, I have known and know some of the Worlds Finest Medical Professionals and have discussed the matter at hand regarding THE HAPICRATTIC OATH OBLIGATION EACH DOCTOR SPEND'S AT MINIMUM, A LIFE TIME TO PRACTICE. PAIGE MORRIS THINKS SHE HAD IT DOWN PAT WHEN SHE GRADUATED AND COMPLETED HER INTERNSHIP. Today I was refused Medical Care from her due to an unwillingness to have compassion for my Terminal Illness.

As a Person, she is Racist and has no morals for her fellow man. As a Medical Professional, Paige has Failed her Fellow Doctors. The GENERAL PUBLIC SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PAIGE MORRIS, MD OF THE CLEVELAND CLINIC IN WEST PALM BEACH IS A VERY DANGEROUS AFRICAN AMERICAN WITH A LICENSE TO KILL AND CAUSE HARM WHILE DISCHARGING HER DUTIES. HER ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE IS NOW IN THE CAPABLE HAND'S OF THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

A well informed consumer is not their best customer.

It is my hope that someone pay's attention to the problems this Woman has caused and put's a stop to her Malfeasance and Human Destruction.

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Doctor.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments

Dr. Morris has taken care of my health care needs for several years, I find her kind competent and caring.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1231723

The writer does not name any specifics that Dr.Morris may have done but points out that she's African American...His whole narrative is angry and sounds like a racist rant.

My experience with Dr.

Morris is the very best. She has a terrific "bedside" manner. Is a good listener, solved my daughter's lifelong issues with almost constant sinus infections and asthma. Ordered a head scan which resulted in 3.5hour surgery that solved her issues.

Evidently Dr.Morris heard what NO other doctor had heard before.She is the very best physician my daughter and I have had.

A grateful patient

to Anonymous #1343923

I agree.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #963843

My experience with Dr.Morris has been very different.

She has been kind, courteous, professional, and without that unusual I-Am-God attitude. She addressed each complaint I had and made helpful recommendations and finally got a hormonal problem under control.

I have been a patient for 3 years and have recommended her to friends who are all really pleased with her.Balance and perspective are important.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States #772171

Dr.Labanowski very rude, unprofessional physician, patients should carefully do the research before choose a physician.

Wrongfully diagnosis patients, she does not care, she is on salary, does not give a d...about patient.

Dr.Labanowski is big on herself and thinks she is the BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

PAIGE MORRIS THINKS SHE HAD IT DOWN PAT WHEN SHE GRADUATED AND COMPLETED HER INTERNSHIP.Today I was refused Medical Care from her due to an unwillingness to have compassion for my Terminal Illness.

syracuse521
Weare, England, United Kingdom #763979

Cleveland Clinic ruined my life Do not go to see Mary Labanowski at WPB CCF. She will ruin your life as well.

Do you research before you go see any doc any CCF West Palm beach. I would not take my dog there.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #664677