Dr.Fleming is an old-school, take another pill doctor.

He doesn't listen to patients, he interrupts as patient is answering a question he asked and did not even look at me. Forced me to have an unnecessary blood test. He said I must have a Hep C test done, it is required by Clinic and private health insurance. I followed up with Clinic doc at another location (also primary care) and our private insurance company.

Both said it could have waited until my next screening.The girl who drew the blood did this...for one little vile, which exacerbates my fear of needles.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cleveland Clinic and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cleveland Clinic to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cleveland Clinic and cleveland clinic doctor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1182782

Whahhhhhhhhh Whahhhhhhhhhh. The doctor tried to help you.