Dr.Fleming is an old-school, take another pill doctor.
He doesn't listen to patients, he interrupts as patient is answering a question he asked and did not even look at me. Forced me to have an unnecessary blood test. He said I must have a Hep C test done, it is required by Clinic and private health insurance. I followed up with Clinic doc at another location (also primary care) and our private insurance company.
Both said it could have waited until my next screening.The girl who drew the blood did this...for one little vile, which exacerbates my fear of needles.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Cleveland Clinic Laboratory Tests
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."