Dr.Fleming is an old-school, take another pill doctor.
He doesn't listen to patients, he interrupts as patient is answering a question he asked and did not even look at me. Forced me to have an unnecessary blood test. He said I must have a Hep C test done, it is required by Clinic and private health insurance. I followed up with Clinic doc at another location (also primary care) and our private insurance company.
Both said it could have waited until my next screening.The girl who drew the blood did this...for one little vile, which exacerbates my fear of needles.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Cleveland Clinic Laboratory Tests
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "Second time we were at CC for hubbys surgeries. The bathroom for family members on the 5th floor was horrible, filthy, dirty, germ infested conditions. Strip on..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."