Wadsworth, Ohio

Dr.Fleming is an old-school, take another pill doctor.

He doesn't listen to patients, he interrupts as patient is answering a question he asked and did not even look at me. Forced me to have an unnecessary blood test. He said I must have a Hep C test done, it is required by Clinic and private health insurance. I followed up with Clinic doc at another location (also primary care) and our private insurance company.

Both said it could have waited until my next screening.The girl who drew the blood did this...for one little vile, which exacerbates my fear of needles.

Review about: Cleveland Clinic Doctor.

Had an Experience with Cleveland Clinic?

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1182782

Whahhhhhhhhh Whahhhhhhhhhh. The doctor tried to help you.

Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from Golden, Colorado Sono Bello "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..." Read more Cleveland Clinic - Treatment and Wrong doctor Cleveland Clinic "Dear Sir or Madam, I went to Cleveland Clinic located at 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, Fl to see Dr. Roger L Charles, MD (Gastroenterology) due to having problem with..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! EVgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more